AHSA Registration Periods
Track and Field Uniform Sizes
Click HERE to view uniform sizes
Athletes will be provided a singlet by AHSA but athletes are responsible for providing their OWN pair of black running shorts.
Forms to Download
Medical History / Physical Form
This form must be downloaded and completed for each athlete. Forms will be uploaded to the TeamSnap players profile.
ALL FORMS ARE DUE BEFORE STARTING PRACTICE
ACEL Report Card - FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS ONLY
Report cards are required throughout the year for athletes participating in any AHSA sport. You must use the attached form to report your child's grades. Please follow the instructions below regarding letter grades and GPA and don't forget to sign and date the form.
Here are the requirements for the report card:
- Must be turned in on this attached ACEL form (not Excel spreadsheet, not your own form...)
- Must include the child's name in the blank line at the top of the form
- Must use a 4.0 scale
- Must use a specific name for each course (ex. Use Algebra I, or Math III, Biology ... - - instead of just "Math" or "Science")
- Must be signed and dated by a parent/teacher
- A Bible/religion course is required, since this is a Christian Association
- Please use a letter grade for each subject (you can also add a number grade if you like - but only in addition to the letter)
- Total the GPA on a 4.0 scale at the bottom of the column for the 1st quarter
When trying to figure out the GPA for your student's report card, please see the following (remember that you need to use letter grades):A = 4 points (A+ or A- still gets 4 points)
B = 3 points
C = 2 points
D = 1 point
Add up all the points and divide the total by the number of courses taken. Round the answer to one decimal point to get the total GPA. This GPA number should be recorded at the bottom of the Quarter column on the form.